It's Time to Take Care of your Feet - They really work hard for you! (Both women & men)
A pedicure is a therapeutic treatment for your feet that removes dead skin, softens hard skin, and shapes and treats your toenails. Think of it as a manicure for the feet, and this kind of care is important for women and men alike.
Why get a pedicure -
· A regular pedicure can support foot health if you suffer from foot problems, such as: corns, calluses, and cracked soles. This may prevent you from needing further treatment.
· A pedicure can also help your posture -- you naturally walk more comfortably on cared-for feet.
· Pedicures will soothe and relax you. Once your pedicurist has massaged softening and soothing cream into your feet, you may feel you are walking on air!
What to expect from a pedicure –
· Your pedicure begins with a therapeutic foot bath or spa. Your feet are soaked and cleansed in warm, scented water to soften the skin - like a mini-Jacuzzi for your feet.
· An exfoliating rub will slough off dead skin with salts or minerals. Your pedicurist will also remove your cuticles and cut and shape your toenails.
· Creams or oils are massaged into your feet to refresh and soften your skin. Most pedicures will also include a reflexology-based foot massage to help relax you. This improves blood circulation and promotes cell growth in your feet. You will notice that your feet have become lightweight after a pedicure. If you wish, high quality toenail polish will be applied at the end of your pedicure.
*Special Note to our Male Clients* -
Previously, women were the major client base for a pedicure, but times have changed, and men are now equally conscious about their feet. The warm water underneath your feet, a therapeutic foot treatment to get rid of the dead skin, treating and shaping the toenails, and tending the ignored cuticles help in keeping your feet healthy. The experience of getting a pedicure is very satisfying. You sit back and relax while the therapist tends to the nails. It may be an experience that’s new to you , but you’ll surely appreciate a good pedicure after your first try.
HASQ knows that a good pedicure will result in your feet looking good as well as feeling fantastic, and we are thrilled to be able to offer this transformative service to our customers. Call us to schedule your appointment – 301-790-2090.
As Summer 2021 is in full swing, your safety is still at the forefront of our business as we navigate forward.
COVID - 19 Safety measures are currently in place -
Copyright Hair After Style Quarters 2020 - All Rights Reserved
Site Designed by Cheryl P Poole - WebAdmin