Loving Your Hair and Scalp...
The primary focus for this year in the hair retention/restoration industry is getting to the root of all our biggest hair and scalp concerns. HASQ has noticed nearly every development in the hair-care category, both treatments and tools alike, in 2024 will be aimed at achieving stronger, healthier, shinier hair. Scalp care is getting smarter, simpler, and more specific. It is time to realize that hair loss and scalp care are linked.
HASQ has been specializing in products and services that target clients’ unique needs in scalp and hair health from the beginning. Treatments and products are continually evolving and have now developed more options that provide targeted outcomes for individuals, rather than the former “one-size fits all” approach.
The Way To Start…
1. One of the most important things you can do is also the most basic. Keep your scalp clean.
The time to shampoo your hair is when it starts to feel oily (oil can create a breeding ground for yeast and bacteria)...and, if you use styling products that weigh down your hair and clog scalp pores.
2. Upgrade your hair tools. The new technology in hair styling tools now allows you to create the styles you like without high damaging heat. Opt for “lower heat” hair tools for at-home use that provide less damage while also delivering sleek and voluminous results.
3. Get a professional scalp assessment. HASQ has trained specialists who are knowledgeable in the field of Trichology. (a fancy word for the science and assessment of the issues that are associated with hair loss and scalp problems.) Our in-house specialists can help identify causes of scalp “ill-health” and offer products, and treatments of these disorders.
4. Get the Right Products for “Your Hair”. Start with a conversation with your stylist. It’s that easy. HASQ has specific lines of products that are created with options to target each client’s specific needs. The “Awaken” haircare line is an example of one of them. This line aids the body’s ability to produce robust, fuller hair by maximizing cellular rejuvenation below the scalp, for fuller follicles. Made with natural nutrients, antioxidants, and certified botanicals.
Now is the time to get back to basics. HASQ knows how stressful hair thinning and hair loss can be. This issue may be caused by underlying health issues like underactive or overactive thyroid, alopecia, medication side effects, etc. HASQ has experience in assisting clients with issues that affect the scalp and hair. Call us… your initial consultation is without charge. 301-790-2090
SALON NEWS - We have great new selection human hair wigs in our inventory! Come in and check them out, along with our other extensive lineup of wigs, toppers, and extensions!
General Salon Practices:
*Due to liability, safety and comfort of our clients, NO children are permitted in the salon unless they are receiving services.
* Gratuities are cash only, cannot be included on credit card or check payments. We apologize for any inconvenience.
*All hair units, including wigs, are non-returnable, and non-refundable
* Salon prices are subject to change
* 24 hour cancellation policy - due to scheduling issues ( Check the "Contact Us" page on this website for details).
*Masks not required if fully vaccinated, but highly recommended for unvaccinated.
*Salon rooms are cleaned after each visit.
Copyright Hair After Style Quarters 2020 - All Rights Reserved
Site Designed by Cheryl P Poole - WebAdmin