Simply explained, Hair Integration is a procedure of adding additional hair to a client’s own natural growing hair without cutting, shaving, or using adhesives.
During our years of experience at Hair After Style Quarters, we have come to realize that many of our clients with thinning hair issues want to restore volume - without covering their existing hair, without the use of adhesives, and want something light and airy allowing their scalp to “breathe”.
The Process -
1. Cyberhair® Hair Integration is a non-surgical process which involves blending your existing hair with Cyberhair® strands that are attached to a custom-made “unit” or “system”.
2. The piece is created by attaching strands of Cyberhair® onto a sheer mesh web (like a honeycomb) cap.
3. This finished pull- through hairpiece is a lightweight, natural-looking product that will add length and volume.
4. The piece rests comfortably in place, after the client’s natural hair is pulled through the mesh openings to combine seamlessly with the unit.
The Benefits -
· The ability to regain an abundant head of hair without down-time or surgical treatments.
· Enhancement of the overall look of your hair.
· Eliminates the wearing of full coverage wigs and hairpieces.
· Lightweight and natural-looking.
HASQ is proud to be the area hair replacement salon offering Cyberhair®. The product is virtually worry free and allows you to look beautiful, rain or shine, and was developed to be even better than human hair, so it allows you to “Just...Live…Life”. Call us for a consultation at 301-790-2090.
And, as our September gift to you…. Below you will find a discount offer on your own Cyberhair® purchase. (The offer expires on Sept 30th, 2020, so don’t hesitate. We have also posted “before” and “after” pictures of Hair After Style Quarters' owner, Missy Simpson, who has a Cyberhair® hair integration piece of her own. )
"We invite you to visit this page often to find monthly featured products and services, salon news, and offers."
COVID - 19 Safety measures are currently in place -
Copyright Hair After Style Quarters 2020 - All Rights Reserved
Site Designed by Cheryl P Poole - WebAdmin